1. Skill improvement: Learning new ideas and approaches in conferences make delegates more effective and efficient at work.
2. Interacting with experts and influencers: Conferences offer the opportunity to delegates to communicate with business leaders and academicians from different universities.
3. Explore new ways of working: A well run conference will help faculty curate new ideas. Even though there is lot information on the web, conferences will cut through the clutter to deliver the best content specific.
4. Break out of comfort zone: Conferences force the delegates to break out of comfort zone. Breaking out of comfort zone is just the type of action that is necessary to break out of old ways of thinking.
5. Get greater focus: The flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. Conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help delegates to take ideas to the next level.
6. Grow: Conferences provide a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into a single package.